Thursday, August 25, 2005

Roti Prata at Casuarina Road

Met up with some of my very good friends for roti prata yesterday. I guess some of them would be wondering, "why roti prata? again? at casuarina? why?". The answer is "L wants to eat roti prata, can or not?"

The SMS that I sent my friends on Tuesday went like this, "Weds supper at Casuarina Road, 10pm. Best deal, last chance to see L and me". I sent the SMS to seven people, yet only three replied.

One reply was "Ey, I thought you leaving end august? why last chance?"

Another was "When are you going back?"

And another was "Har? So late, so far?"

And the others ignored my SMS! Dun like that la, when people invite you, you must RSVP! refer to quote about punctuality, "respect for others". Common courtesy, like when somebody asks you a question, you don't look away and ignore them! Bad bad bad.

One of the three who replied couldn't come, but luckily at 9.55pm another friend replied. Whoa, thanks lor. Fortunately, in the end, three of them could come. Had quite an enjoyable time with them, again.

C, one of them who turned up, told me that I had twice written about CT but never about herself. So C, here's one entry about you ok? Shall I write another entry about how your comics made your way to Singapore from the USA? Then there'll be two entries about you too!

Next time I come back, I'll make sure I don't meet up with friends too often. Then there's the novelty of meeting up, and then I'll get to meet more people. When I first came back, everyone I smsed replied.

Hmm, and then I might even lie about my flight. I'll say "I'm flying off tomorrow, last chance already!". Hahah, just joking. I don't lie you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah lau....super-sorry lah, now i so guilty...the thing is, it's really too far and at 10pm somemore! ppl might try to corner me and rape me, u know? Also hor, I've had a bad day at work, damn tired. forgive me can? At least i call 2 say sorry mah? next time must spare a tot for car-less and very-ulu-staying-me, ok? thank u.

Sorry sorry....(see? i so guilty...)

F

Wallace said...

eh no la, i'm not angry with you, F. i understand totally your situation. relax!

Anonymous said...

Have to say sorry also for not replying issit. But but but, at least I showed up! After a loooooonnnnng day at work wor.... :p