Monday, August 15, 2005

Punctuality

I see punctuality as an essential virtue. It is necessary for a gracious society. It is a reflection of a person's respect for others. It also shows the importance of the activity to the person - Jeremy Lim, 15, Young Ambassador for NKF


I admit that I am late sometimes. I understand that something unexpected can happen. But I hate being late and I try my best not to be late.

I have a friend, who's usually late. I've tried explaining to her why it is sooo important to be punctual. To reiterate, its a reflection of a person's respect for others. After some years, she seemed to have improved. But I don't know for sure since I met her only a few times, and she really seemed to have valid reasons...

So yeah guys and girls, quote of the day: "Punctuality is a reflection of a person's respect for others". Don't be late!

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

muahahah...i have a few names in mind liao...