Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A scientific proof of how unfit I am.

I just had a jog. I ran around campus (not around the whole campus... i mean i ran somewhere around campus), for about 23 mins. And I checked the distance.. its 4.2km. Wah, not bad, u think? Its works out to be about 179.5 meters per minute.

To put that in perspective, to run 2.4 in 10 mins, you will need to cover 240 meters per minute, which is 33% faster than what I'm running right now. Meaning, I have a lot to work on if I wanna get a gold for my NAFA (did i spell it correctly) test.

As you can tell from this post. I'm bored. L is having a 72 hr take-home exam. And I'm trying my best not to disturb her. I'm sitting in front of my screen now, not knowing what to write, not knowing what to do.

Oh yeah, London won the bid for the 2012 Olympics! Woo Hoo! Congratulations London!

And congratulations to singapore too, for hosting the IOC committee. You'll have to agree with my on this one: Singapore is terribly smart. Knowing it can't host the Olympics, it hosts the Olympic Committee instead. Now more people will know about Singapore. Yay! We even have an orchid named "Vanda IOC" (I think) for the event. How cool is that?

No comments: