Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My new camera!

I just ordered a camera from Dell. Its a Canon Powershot SD200, but known elsewhere outside of US as IXUS 20 (or issit 30). Wah I bought it damn cheap la! It was originally 279 USD. But then got 20% off, so became 224. Then I got another 20$ off, so became like 200 dollars. WAH. Then I also bought a Kingston SD 512 for onli 30USD. got free shipping somemore.

Wait.. I see if I can find some pictures for you.. Aha! Found one. And also taken one in the mirror. duh, camera cannot take itself without the help of a mirror right? ok, dont suggest using an optical cable/ or prism...

So chio right? I dunno if you can see the small size from the picture, but just try to compare it with my palm. people who know me know how small my hands are. So, if the camera can fit in my palm, must be a small camera la!

So excited. hahah.. it's been a long time since i owned a digital camera.

(edit: L says the camera very girly.. I think so too. But who says guys can't own a chio camera huh? Like guys must own bigger cameras and bigger hps meh.)

3 comments:

luen said...

yah, guys must own bigger cameras and handphones. heee... :)

Ang Ku Kueh said...

hehehe....funny how when u took the photo of ur camera..i noticed the ring on ur finger earlier than i saw the camera.....

...*groan*...i need to get married quick...

Anonymous said...

chio camera man. your hand posture in the pic machiam like doing "jutsu" hand seals or you trying to "hadoken" the cam into the mirror. which would have been quite funny.

"camera-ton! powershot-no-jutsu!"
and then the cam takes a pic with flash and goes "chick-cheet" (er the camera shutter sound).