Saturday, May 20, 2006

Soccer, after one whole year.

Never thought I'll get a chance to play football (soccer) again, but yesterday my colleague asked me to join him and his HK friends to play. I was so happy that I went down to Lillywhites and bought a brand new pair of astro turf boots just for that.

I thought it was a 40min game initially. We all thought it was. So we went all out.

40 mins later, nobody chased us away so we continued playing. Before we knew it, we had played almost 3 hours! At the end we were so tired we couldn't even walk properly. I suffered several blisters (blame it on the new shoes), and a black toe.

Before the game:














After the game:



























Actually I took the above pictures at the same time. The top picture is my right foot. Yeah, I know I have two left feet...

2 comments:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

soon ur nail will drop off, i had the same thing when i went jogging...

Wallace said...

haha, i had this black toe like 5 times already..
and yeah, the nail dropped off every time.