Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The cutest girl I met, ever.

I'm risking making my gf jealous with this post...

*****************************

Today I had dinner with a super cute girl. She pointed at my head and said, "Your hair, your hair..."

uh huh?

"so messeeeeeeee!"

haha, i guess its true, my hair was a little messy. But the way she said it was soo cute, I didn't feel upset at all.

"Very messy meh?" I asked her seriously...

She shook her head this time. haha.

Throughout the whole dinner she'd keep me smiling: like when she pointed at the fish and said, "I don't like that"; or when she told me she went up to tower bridge (didn't actually go up, as I found out in the end).

The best part of all, was when we left dinner. She said, looking coyly at my feet, "Thank you for joining me."

*oh* , so cute.


****************************


she's 3 years old, by the way, and I had dinner with her parents.

1 comment:

luen said...

haha... tiffany, oh tiffany. My baby cousin is stealing my boy's heart! :)