Sunday, May 21, 2006

Answers to the personality quiz...

If you haven't done the quiz yet, please see this post first.


** Warning! Spoiler for the quiz in question ahead. If you really don't want to do the quiz before reading, its your own fault! **


The rabbit in the quiz represents love, and the key represents your career. the bridge/river is an obstacle. thats it.

My story was that I was holding a key and crossing the bridge when a cute rabbit jumped up, took the key away from me and hopped across the bridge. You can interpret it either as I gave up my career for love, or that my love interest helped me with my career. haha.

I got another friend whose bf told her the story was: He was holding this very cute rabbit, crossed the bridge, and exchanged the rabbit for the key. haha, upon being informed that the rabbit represents her, he changed his answer and said he exchanged the key for the rabbit. glib tongue neh?

Yet another story I heard was that she was carrying the key across the bridge, when she saw this cute bunny swimming in the river. She ignored the rabbit and walked on. haha.

i think this quiz is so cute.

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

argh.........nvm, i ask hubbs...