Monday, May 08, 2006

I think I hate myself.

I'm such a lazy bum. Given the time and space, I'll just sit at home and rot all day. I'll consider doing laundry as doing something.

I'm such a bad socialite. I can't keep up conversations for long, and I'm super damn uninteresting, i think. If you put two of me together, they'd probably run out of things to say in 3 minutes...

I give up easily. I don't fight for the things I want... which brings me to another point...

I don't really know what I want.

I think I'm in a quarter-century crisis...

2 comments:

Wallace said...

that can't be. I want a fast car, I want loads of money, I want a bungalow... maybe I don't know how to get there...

Ang Ku Kueh said...

at least u are upkeeping the blog. what's wrong with being uncompetitive anyway? does it make a diff?

and in the case of rotting at home, I do that too.

and i think you're interesting.

seriously.

*lightning not strike me dead!!!*