Sunday, January 22, 2006

Meet the friends day

Jan 5th

This day was packed with meetings with various friends. 1 for breakfast/coffee, 1 for tea/coffee, and 1 for dinner. Also managed to get some time to visit IC. L went to look for her FYP prof (and I went with her), and after that I also went to look for my FYP supervisor (and she came with me). Its nice you know, meeting up with people you'll hardly ever see...

But anyway, the highlight of the day was probably dinner. MUAHAHA.. we had dinner at Belgos, a famous belgian restaurant. Its a very large restaurant, but its always packed, even on weekdays. The food is very good, at very reasonable prices, so i guess thats why its so popular.

I had this pork knuckle thingy with mashed potatoes and some vege. L had half a chicken with some mustard sauce and fries. Look at the picture la, it describes it very well. Our friend had the same thing as me. won't reveal who she is in case she doesn't want to be known... haha, i respect pples privacy wan...



oh the beer was very nice too. how can i forget. they serve like 30 different beers, from light beers to dark beers, from unflavoured to fruity... and there're also beers with 12% alcohol content! I had something called pauwel kwek (don't ask me, i don't have a clue, i chose it only because it had 8% alcohol and is a dark beer) that's served in a very cute container.. almost like some science laboratory apparatus.



yup, and that concludes the day.

No comments: