Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dinner for two

Dec 29th

I had to work on that day. The office was again very quiet, and I left early. I would be having a nice dinner with L today. She apparently told her bro "Kor, I'll be having dinner with W tomorrow, so what're your plans?" just yesterday.

Initially the plan was to bring her to Kulu Kulu (brewer st, picadilly circus) - since we found the sushi there to be cheap and good. But then the plan changed because she didn't feel like travelling, so then I thought of bringing L to the Japanese restaurant just outside my flat - she always has a craving for Ramen.

unfortunately the jap restaurant wasn't open, so we had italian instead. mm, the pasta was good. well, she ordered the pasta, i ordered the calzone - but the serving was pretty large and she couldn't finish it, so i had a pretty large portion of the pasta too. plus we had calamari too..




good food eh? i'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms now..

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

damn....now I suffering hunger pang...