Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Last days

Well, not exactly last days la, that sounds really bad...

Jan 7th
I forgot what we did. I think we finally had ramen at the Japanese shop opposite my flat, and caught Narnia the movie at the theatre nearby.

Jan 8th
Dim Sum at Royal China. This was especially fun because one of our friends, Ms Piggy, just got her bonus, which was very substantial. So we poked fun at her and u know, pressurised her into paying for all of us. And she finally gave in. Ah, and I had my Baked Seafood Rice in Portugese sauce, and also the lei sha tang yuan. Should have ordered the lobster fried rice.. haha.

Jan 9th
tis a sad day. I took leave to send her off to heathrow. We travelled by tube to Paddington and then got onto the Heathrow Express. We took a few pictures here and there on the way to the airport.

Went back home after she gone thru the gates, and proceeded to do lots of household chores that I put off, like washing clothes, changing light bulb, unclogging the bathroom sink, buy some groceries etc...

Yup, and thats the end of my superb winter holiday!

No comments: