Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Time...

How time flies by.. Its been slightly more than 2 months since I started work. I've started adapting already, knowing more about what I'm supposed to know, what I'm supposed to do, and what I'm NOT supposed to do. I'm feeling more confident, getting more responsibilities, and getting to know more people around the office.

I've made mistakes. Not exactly major mistakes, but mistakes nonetheless. Mistakes that I shouldn't have made had I been more careful and meticulous. but then again, that isn't my trait. thankfully Manager didn't scold me. He just pointed his finger at me in the shape of a gun and "shot" me. haha. ah well...

i've settled into a routine, more or less. Leave the house at exactly 7.03, plus minus 3 minutes. Reach the tube in 10 minutes. The train will arrive in between 0-6 minutes. I'll arrive at work at 7.43, plus minus 5 minutes.

I'll leave my desk at around 7.30, plus minus 15 minutes. I'll then go to the gym and workout. Been trying to trim my tummy.. haha, problem la. the fat around there so stubborn, refuse to go away. see, girls have it easier, when they put on weight, it distributes throughout the body. when guys put on weight, it goes straight to the belly. haiz.

And then usually I'll catch the tube back at 8.40. For some reason though, the train was late today. by half an hour. damnit. waste my precious time. very very very precious you know, considering that I sleep at 11.. if I reach home at 9.30, I only have one and a half hour of personal time. do the doctors in singapore have it harder?

haiz. not that I'm complaining la, but when the train gets late by half an hour, it really pisses me off. it just rubs on me that i have so little time to spare.

and then in the blink of the eye (ah damn cliche siah) its been two months already. i am left without a shadow of a doubt (since I am at it) that a few years will pass by very quickly.

don't even have time for reflection.

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

let this blog be ur reflection? and BTW, our fats dun distribute...it's just goes down to the thighs.......