Thursday, December 20, 2007

But... But...

Conversation between L and I.

L: What should we do tomorrow?

W: Lets go pak tuo.

L: Good idea. I want to watch Lust Caution.

W: Oh yeah! Oh, but then its probably censored. At least thats what my friend told me.

L: Oh no... * open eyes bigger and looks at you starry eyed *

W: As I heard, when its censored...

L: no but? * looks at you with earnest eyes*

W: you lose...

L: no but?

W: the plot.

L: no but?

W: don't think you want to watch Lust Caution without the plot right?

L: no but?

W: what but?

L: Liang Chow Wei's butt.

W: mm.

L: *in a serious look* Its the whole point of the show. The butt.

W: not the plot?

L: I'm sure you want to see some scenes too.

W: So its not about the plot.

L: No.

W: I'm blogging about this.

L: Go ahead. Its not going to be funny anyway.

W: I'm blogging about it anyway.

So here's the entry. And we're not watching Lust Caution in Singapore. Not while its censored. Not without the butt.

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

buddy...

got butt AND balls...

there's 2 versions, 1 is not censored.