Sunday, February 26, 2006

For hunn =P

Reading Hunn's blog made me realise how badly I express myself...

1) Coolness of Ipods. I think pple think its cool, which is why they buy it. you think pple think its a good player with good software. i disagree with you there. itunes isn't good software, its chains that bind you to apple. Honestly I've considered getting an ipod, but thinking that i HAVE to use itunes put me off at once. of course not all pple think like me, just my personal opinion.

There are much better players out there, sony, creative, iriver, samsung etc, with longer battery life, larger memory, less restrictions, more functionality (like voice recording, more format playback etc)... yet ipods have the lion's share of the market. they command a higher price with less value. and if it isn't the coolness factor, then why is it that every product that tries to be cool has an "i" attached to the front of it?

2) ah, by "easy" i didn't mean the opposite of difficult. I really meant "unoffending", or to put it another way, "palatable". its easy in the sense that it puts you at ease. you can't find fault with what the other party is saying. it fills in the awkward silences.

3) ah that question was because i was thinking of buying a colleague some breath fresheners...

4) ...

5) Well, you shouldn't reject a colleagues' offer to go for coffee right? ESPECIALLY when she's chio, not to mention there are TWO of them.

hey i'm just joking aight?

6) whatever works for you dude..

No comments: