Sunday, February 26, 2006

Cambridge

I decided to do something more constructive during the weekend, instead of rotting at home watching serials like I did the last weekend. So I went up to cambridge and paid an old friend a visit.

The weather was great. Well actually, the weather looked great, but didn't really feel great. It was sunny, BUT windy and cold. Took a few pictures here and there just to show that "hey, i'm in cambridge again!" but they weren't spectacular.

Walked around the city center with no particular aim in mind. finally after i was like 25 pounds poorer, I decided it was too cold, so I suggested going back to his place and chill (not literally of course, I was cool enough).

he showed me a couple of videos, most notably the euro cup last year where liverpool won the trophy. they were 3-0 down and managed to come back up, miraculously, and won thru a hairs breadth with the penalty shootout. man they were lucky, no wonder SC's so superstitious.

it was nice just hanging out, and recalling all those fond memories of the past. and the best memory, it seems, was the rotterdam cycling trip, where everyone had some sort of accident/near accident that is just hilarious.

and now, picture time:

The back of SC's cute little home


SC's cute little car


We felt like eating stir fried beef hor fun after briefly looking at Hunn's blog. So we decided to get the closest thing to that we could find -> Gyu something Udon (beef stir fried udon).



I had this instead. Looks like, and tastes like beef chow mein.

and finished off with a pint of Asahi beer. pretty nice beer i must say.

pity i didn't take pictures of lunch. it was good too.. mm hmm..

1 comment:

kachuaz said...

to me..asahi kinda too dry ah...

drink their local brew instead!