Friday, February 10, 2006

tagged?

I think the blog community behaves in mysterious ways... I don't usually buy into this chain mail thing, but hey, i guess I'm a blogger too...
Anyway I got "tagged" by AKK so here goes...

4 jobs you've had in your life
- cheap labour for the SAF
- part-time labour for a bar/pub
- full time labour for a bank
- ahh.. caring boyfriend to my girl? eh.. pple only have 3 proper jobs la, bf considered occupation can or not?

4 movies you could watch over and over
- not applicable. haven't had a movie that i can watch over and over.. the max number of times i watched a movie is about 6? and I don't remember the title of the movie.... ah you know, my parents might be reading this.. =P

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch
- The Last Hero. The show with the zhi3 luo2 cha4 (purple claws??)? there, the one where got this sissy with super long purple nails? and a hero that's hairy like a monkey? damn funny la that show.
- CSI.
- CSI Miami. (eh don't call me a copycat)
- 24

4 places you've lived in
- Pasir Ris
- Paya Lebar
- London
- California

4 places you've been on vacation to
- Italy
- Germany
- Switzerland
- Austria

4 places you would rather be
- in the US with my gf
- in Singapore with my mum
- at any nice beach suntanning with a cool alcoholic cocktail nearby
- in the red sea looking at fishes

4 of your favourite foods
- Beef
- Salmon
- Chicken
- Pork
(in various forms)

4 websites you visit daily
- google.co.uk
- news.bbc.co.uk
- gizmodo.com
- inaccuraterecord.blogspot.com - yah la i ego la, problem with that?

4 tagged
- not applicable. I'm a bad boy, this "tag" ends here.

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

thx for doing it and ya, i know it'll end there one, hehehe...