Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yellow

There's this guy in the office that loves to fool around, joke, and discuss random things. Today he asked me, what does my surname mean? Seriously I didn't think it meant anything, but I told him it meant "Yellow".

He kept laughing away. And basically told everyone around him "Did you know his surname means yellow?" and started laughing again...

I wasn't offended but i don't see what's so funny.. i mean, there are funnier surnames right, like White, Black, or I dunno.. Bush?

2 comments:

kachuaz said...

tell him it beats having an english surname meaning "butt" literally.

or Fish or Crouch ....shesshh....

Ang Ku Kueh said...

haiya....yellow is the colour that only the emperor can wear last time, ya? ur surname is derived from that meaning mah, of exclusivity and great importance, also derived from 'king' wat...