Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random thoughts

1. Today on the tube I spotted three people with ipods, because of the characteristic earphones. I wonder, why is it still cool to have ipods when everyone's using it?

2. Its easy to spot couples on their first date. they hardly know each other, so the talk (if any) is very easy (in other words, lame).

3. Will you be upset if someone offers you chewing gum / breath fresheners?

4. I got checked again for my age when I bought a bottle of wine. I told him that I don't have ID. He hesitated a while then said, fine, ok. You look like you're 21. I said, "hey, isn't the legal age for drinking 18?" He shrugged and said I look young. I told him I was 26 but he probably didn't believe me.

5. In the morning at the office I got asked by two quite pretty girls who walked over to my desk, "hey wanna grab a cup of coffee?". I immediately said,



"nah, I'm fine. Thanks" and turned back to my work. I only realised my mistake a few hours later. they'll probably never ask me to join them for coffee again. ah well, good news for my gf.

6. on that note, i'm going to visit her in just about three weeks! *grin*

2 comments:

luen said...

hahaha... why didn't you go have coffee with them??? wasted a perfectly good chance to check out other women leh... ;)

Wallace said...

yah.. i was wondering myself why i didn't go. i think i was busy at the moment and wanted to finish whatever i was doing without any interruptions.