Thursday, July 13, 2006

One of those chain-blog things again.

Favourites
Colour: Blue, Black, White and blends of those colours. Actually since Black and White aren't colours, its just blue.
Food: Depending on situations, I like Hainanese Chicken Rice, Laksa, Wan Tan Mee, Roti Prata, Carrot Cake (white), Satay, Pengkang Fish, a nice thick beef Steak (preferably Rib-eye, Sirlion, Fillet) ...
Song: Don't have a favourite one...
Movie: Hard to say. I don't tend to watch movies again and again... But I like action/sci-fi movies like Independance Day, MIB, X-men etc.
Sport: Football aka Soccer
Day of the week: Saturday
Season: Late Spring/Early Summer
Ice cream: Cold Stone's Strawberry Cheesecake Paradise (or something - contains cheesecake ice-cream, strawberries, and graham crunch)

Currents
Mood: Tired but relaxed (went to the gym a few hours ago)
Taste: None (not eating at the moment).
Clothes: Shorts. Thats it.
Desktop: Eh heh. I'm proud of my desktop. So proud that I'm going to show you:
Toe nail colour: Natural. Except for one toe, you know the toe that got stubbed. The nail dropped out finally and now there's a new nail forming. But like newborn babies, new nails look really ugly. Its not smooth and pink. Its very wrinkled, with spots of dark purple (possibly dried blood).
Surroundings: Quiet small cosy bedroom, with the window slightly ajar, the door closed.
Annoyance: None?
Thoughts: Thinking about what I'm thinking at the moment. The fact that I'm actually thinking about what I was thinking probably means I wasn't thinking of anything. Or maybe I'm thinking about what I was thinking. haha.

Firsts
Best friend: My neighbour who went to the same primary school as I. Our parents used to compare our grades (though there wasn't much sense comparing since in Pri 1 the grades are always > 98).
Crush: Some girl in my neighbourhood. Her name was Cheryl (not the Cheryl in the same class as I - its another Cheryl!). I was 8, she was 7. Unfortunately she moved out about a year after and I was too young to ask for her phone number. Hey wait.. that's almost 20 years ago!!!
Movie: Don't remember.
Lie: Lied about forgetting to bring my homework, when I really was too lazy to do it. Lied like this too many times.
Music: I dunno...

Lasts
Cigarette: Second hand smoke? er... yesterday.
Drink: Yesterday. Though I had something with Shaoxing wine today.
Car ride: A month ago, shared a cab back with a friend.
Crush: Excluding the gf? I have a current crush - Jessica Alba. My previous crush would be Scarlett Johanson.
Movie: Munich 1972. Good movie I must say. Watch it if you can.
Phone call: Called a colleague who didn't turn up for work and boss was concerned. Not concerned for him, concerned that he didn't turn up. He didn't pick up the phone though, so I'm not sure it counted.
Cd played: Can't remember (how sad is that?)

Have you ever:
Dated one of your best friends: Yes, the gf
Broken the law: Civil or criminal? Criminal no, but civil, possibly. You know how strict SG is, littering is against the law you know... not to mention being naked in your own home etc.
Been arrested: No
Skinny-dipped: No
Been on tv: Once also when I was in Sec 2 or so. Attended a writing course (writing as in short-story writing, not handwriting writing - though I probably need to improve on the latter) with an apparently famous SG based writer. Got reporter come and interview us. I was on TV for a few seconds.
Kissed someone you don’t know: No

5 things you are wearing: Briefs. Shorts. Ring. Left contact lens. Right contact lens. (heng, got 5 things)
4 things you did today:
- Went to work
- Went to gym
- Cooked Chinese Style Spaghetti with leftover Jamaican Jerk Chicken topped with Ham.
- Fulfilled my "duty" as a loving bf by writing this chain-blog thing
3 things you can hear right now: Breeze blowing my curtains, someone turning on his car engine, my housemate just opening her door.
1 thing you do when you’re bored: Surf the net.
5 ppl whom I want to do this thing:I don't want to trouble anyone doing this. But I hope AKK will jump at the opportunity... Otherwise, the chain (more like web actually) stops here.

2 comments:

luen said...

Thank you lor... :) And why is jessica alba your current crush huh? *poke* ;)

Ang Ku Kueh said...

hur hur...another chain blog, hehehee....can can...after all, i always send to you (and the chain stops here also)....