Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Football.

I love sports, but I love football best of all. Felt so excited today, for the whole day, because I knew I was going to play football later in the evening. I felt so alive!

The last time I played football was I think two months ago. Wow that feeling was even better. I felt excited for 2 whole days before the game!

It was 5 on 5, street soccer style, the way I liked it. Small pitch, big goals, which resulted in a fast-paced game with many goals scored. Tight spaces, which means tight dribbling. Few people, which means more one-twos (its a passing play where player one passes to player two, who passes it back immediately to player one, who usually has sprinted forward).

Though it was only 40 minutes, it was a superb game. I loved it. Esp when somebody commented, "you're pretty good" after the game, while we were re-hydrating and cooling down. Hee...


By the way, this is a little out of point. Actually, totally out of point. I dropped my left contact lens on the toilet floor this morning. And I spent 30 minutes looking for it. And I can't find it.

Luckily I kept my old contact lenses as a spare...

1 comment:

luen said...

Maybe it's not on the floor. Try the side of the sink, or one of the bottles on the sink/floor. That's where I found my dropped contact lens (only after I opened a new pair).