Monday, October 17, 2005

Relaxing weekend

My weekend wasn't exactly fruitful. I spent the whole saturday (10am to 10pm) playing Playstation 2. Damn waste time man.. i feel so guilty after that. But it was fun - and I didn't have any other plans...

So on sunday, I decided I was going to be more constructive. I went to the gym and used the:
- cycling machines
- running machines
- weights machines
- free weights
- floor mats
- swimming pool
- jacuzzi
- sauna
- shower
in that order. I know it seems as though I'm listing the facilities at the gym.. well, I'm not, I just wanted to make full use of the gym, and a lot of spare time. And I only get to use this particular gym on weekends, AND its not all that great hor.. For one, the pool is 17m long, and the jacuzzi can fit 3 max.

And then after that, I came back home and played playstion again, until 10pm when I decided I should go get some sleep.

Boring weekend, but relaxing nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.