Saturday, October 08, 2005

Pictures..



This is my untidy table. It's actually not too bad already. It'll get worse, I tell you.



My bed! I'm so proud of it, because its so beautiful and so nice. I bought a mattress from IKEA that costs 200 pounds (can you believe it?), bedspread that costs 11, duvet that costs 15, duvet/pillow cover set for 24, pillows for 12, another goose feather pillow for 9... the total cost of my bed comes up to about 270 pounds. Money well spent I believe, since I spend 7 hours a day in bed.

Oh, and the little cute bear, with a very un-imaginative name - "bear-bear"... I don't have to say who its from right?


These are my cufflinks I got from NEXT. Pretty cute huh?

I'll post more pictures soon. Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog –I’ve bookmarked it for future visits.
I have a cheap software site. It pretty much covers cheap software related stuff.
Hope you can check it out soonJ

Ang Ku Kueh said...

wah lau....football cufflinks...

luen said...

haha, very cute cufflinks... :) eh, take more pictures around the house leh!