Sunday, October 09, 2005

More Pictures


This is what you see the moment you enter the front door. A dining table (which we seldom use), a clothes rack (that is perpetually used), and further down, XP's room. To the left of XP's door is the door to another room where my other housemates are living. and to the left of the picture (just behind the chairs) is the living room. my room is on the other side (behind you).



Two televisions and two playstation 2 in the living room. talk about overkill...



And this is my untidy bedside table. I don't use it for anything other than to put my wallet, hp, coins and keys... can't believe i spent like 30 quid on it. duh..

3 comments:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

how come u keeping getting spammed ah? anyways, how the hell u spent 30quid on a bedside table?! gasp! heheh....i would use a shoebox, if i were u actually...because I'm really so cheapskate...

luen said...

hehe, your new place looks much nicer than our previous apartments :) The corridor is still as crowded tho :P

Wallace said...

how to get rid of the spam???