Thursday, October 06, 2005

Had another routine day in the office today. Nothing special to report, but just thought that it'll be nice to update this blog more frequently. maybe next time I can post pictures... but i'm currently too lazy right now.

Spent the whole day doing something really uninteresting. Nothing much to talk about. I think the most exciting thing that happened today was: I pee-ed in a urinal that wasn't draining well. You can picture it: white urinal, yellowish stream of liquid, collecting in the urinal, not draining, hear the stream of liquid splash into the collecting "puddle".. ahh... so interesting. =)

After work I went to the gym again. My third time there. Getting to like it. Its not crowded and people aren't that well-built. kinda less intimidating you know. Like when u go to those "fish-tank" kind of gyms, such as california fitness, everyone there like eat steriods or something.

I think I lost 500 calories. there was this calorie counter on the treadmill (I was going to say "running machine"), but the last time I checked was at 3 minutes - 120 calories.

And then I made up my loss by eating Burger King. =P

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

hheheheh........500 cal? how much is that? Cal =kcal=kjoules, rite? rite!