Monday, June 27, 2005

Long overdue entry...

Sorry guys (yeah, you. one of the handful of people reading my blog). I have been very lazy...



I've come back from New York City for about 4 days already, yet I haven't updated my blog.



Ok, so I went to NY with my girlfriend. Stayed with a friend who's working there (she's getting free lodging) to save a bit on our expenditures. Did see quite a lot of stuff, i'll post some next time (since i don't have the pics with me right now).



we both caught the flu on our last day at NYC. sore throat, which is followed by congested sinuses, phleghmy (how do u spell that anyway) throat, and a mild fever. xian..



nothing much to update already.. oh i've been "hantamed" by AKK, but i'm not sure at all what I'm supposed to do.........



take care!

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

good for you! NY??! wah...i want to go also! :)