Friday, June 10, 2005

another phase in life...

i'll be graduating soon, in just 2 more days, with the gown and all. that will mark the end of my student career and the beginning of my working career.

a different phase in life.

goodbye to my routineless routine. goodbye to "wake-up-whenever-I-wish" when I had no lessons, the CS/Warcraft sessions with my housemates whenever we're free, the dinners and Naruto "screenings" with my girlfriend. goodbye to a couple of friends I made during this short span of time.

hello to a new world - the world of office politics, back-stabbing, stress, arrowing, tai-ji... hey! wait! I seem to have been through that before in NS!

*stomach growling*

I think I need to eat. thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

before NS was us leh....what back-stabbing...well, actually got hor....go into the new world and tell me about it. I'm not there yet...heng ah.

Wallace said...

ehh.. i said "been through that before, in NS".. not before NS la..