Friday, June 10, 2005

Slacking...

I just finished my exams yesterday. My final exam. Final as in the last exam in my student career.

I don't feel particularly relieved, nor happy. Funny... what happened to my senses? Isn't this what I always wanted? No more exams, no more studying, no more homework? Sigh.. instead of exams, I will have evaluations. Instead of studying and homework, I will have projects and WORK. Well, at least I will get paid. =)

These few days I've really been slacking. I thought it was easy for me to kill time - but it isn't so easy. A season of 24 takes up less than 24 hours of your time (each episode is only 45 minutes long, including the intro and credits). Warcraft and Counterstrike is fun - but only when others are playing with you. While browsing news - at some point u don't care if Micheal Jackson is guilty or not, or if there's another guy who bombed himself in Iraq.

Blogs? blogs take up quite some time - but only if you're interested in all of them. I currently read about 3 blogs regularly. And just a side fact: I read 3 years worth of Xiaxue's blog in 1 day - so you can guess how much time I spend reading those 3 blogs. hahaha.

I think I better start going outdoors.. haha my hobbies, if you haven't noticed, all take place in front of the computer. =)

3 comments:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

geez....of all pple....you can like her...that's oh-so-typical! but ok, she's got her way of writing....*sour grapes*.... :)

add more blogs lor! the WWW is FULL of blogs....congrats on you finishing your exams! i finished mine too! weee!!!!!

luen said...

ok ok... we go jogging ok? Sorry, i need to peel my lazy bum off the chair /bed and exercise too :P But go when the sun is not so hot, can??? :)

Wallace said...

the morning and evening is a great time to go jogging!