Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Weather here...

They say in London, if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute - it will change.

Well, thats not exactly true. You'll usually have to wait a week. Its been sub-zero for the past week, but its getting warmer now, thankfully.

Its weird though... it was sunny last week, but yet so cold. Its raining now, but its much warmer. Given a choice, would you pick sunny but cold or raining but warm (well, i mean warm as in 12 degrees celsius)?

Its a tough choice I think. If I'm indoors, i'd prefer sunny but cold. if i'm outdoors without an umbrella, sunny but cold. if I'm outdoors with an umbrella, raining but warm. if i'm playing soccer, sunny but cold. ah.. i'm crappy eh.

my point is the weather here is weird. I knew it was going to get warmer this week, but I didn't expect it to get wetter as well. *sigh*

No comments: