Saturday, June 24, 2006

I blame the world cup

1. For turning me into a couch potato. I've been confined indoors, with a lounge chair, a TV and a remote.

2. For distracting me at work. I can't seem to do much between 2-4, 5-7 and 8-10 for many days and more recently from 3-5, 8-10. It seems starting today my un-productive periods will be from 4-6 and 8-10.

3. For reminding me that footballers earn shitloads of money, that some girls actually dream of becoming a footballer's wife.

4. For making me pick up spread betting. Don't mean to advertise here, but do check out betfair.com. Its like trading stocks on an exchange - the prices move up or down depending on supply/demand and of course during the current match. Being careful not to get too engrossed in gambling, I'm limiting my maximum bet size to 2 pounds, which unfortunately is also the minimum bet size on the site.

No comments: