Monday, June 26, 2006

House Season 2 finale

I just finished watching House, M.D., this TV serial that is really pretty good. If you haven't seen it, its about this super brilliant doctor that's arrogant and makes himself miserable. Its a fantastic show.

I was most impressed by its season 2 finale. Dr House is shot by someone. I sort-of expected that, him being the arrogant jerk, moreover this being the finale, of course something dramatic like that will happen. But I never expected the plot to develop into something else. Can't reveal too much, otherwise it'll take the fun out of the show. But, I can tell you, straight after watching it, I went online to search out a review/ critic for that episode. Its quite simply the best TV episode I ever watched.

Watch it, you won't regret it.

P.S. Its better than the action-packed Portugal vs Netherlands match.

1 comment:

Ang Ku Kueh said...

i have been missing all my fav shows on AXN for weeks...house, numbers, even CSI, although i catch up during the wkend.

becos i'm reading.:)