Monday, September 21, 2009

Blogging thru the iphone sucks

Well. not exactly true. the way I did it was I email to this blogging address and it automatically publishes. However the emails have automatically inserted line breaks and blogger takes those line breaks as intentional paragraph formatting. the end result is really ugly with stupid line breaks all over where it shouldn't be. In future if I blog thru the phone I'll blog directly thru blogger.com.

=== facebook stalking ===

Do you realise that you can see entire albums of pictures taken by other people as long as one of your friends is tagged? I've managed to see more than a couple of wedding photos because of that!

=== upcoming wedding ===

Excited. Nervous. Excited. Nervous.

Its in... 12 days... Colleagues planning a stag night. By the looks of things they are not going to let me off easy.

No comments: