Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Computer issues

- Windows gave me the black desktop and a little (ok, actually a pretty big one) notification that "I may be a victim of counterfeiting".. Seriously, I have absolutely no idea how my copy of Windows isn't genuine... But I was fcking pissed off that they offered me a copy for 99 pounds (wtf man, winXP is almost obsolete and I can get it off the shelf for way less than that). I have decided to switch to Ubuntu. Haven't installed it yet, because...

- My fckn LAN connection died. No idea how or why. Just one morning, for no apparent reason, I couldn't see my network connection anymore. I'm using my laptop now, in case you're wondering. And I bought a LAN card. Hopefully that will work.

On the work front - business is slowly picking up and I'm getting busier. Which is good cause it keeps my mind off things and you leave the day knowing that you've done work. But as the date of when my boss leaves approaches, I feel more... alone.

Personal life - well, I'm trying play more sports. Going to the gym is boring the hell out of me. Trying to pick up tennis (I only played a few times so am nowhere near where I'd like to be) and continue on badminton. Racquet sports are definitely safer than contact sports like football... although safe to say my passion is still with football. Well, lets see how far I can keep this up. :)

And I bought my air tickets to Cali, flying off in June for a week. Should be good, though i should also start planning for it.

No comments: