Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bonus update

So, I just learned about my bonus. Its a number close to 0. A number that won't affect me much, prob wont be able to pay for my wedding either. And I will get in 3 installments over the next three years (starting 1 yr from now). Which really really sucks.

But I guess I should be thankful. Half the team didn't get a bonus at all. My bonus was a token of appreciation for my hard work, apparently.

I'm not motivated. Worst thing is, there's so little business now, even if I was motivated, there was nothing to do! I spend half.. or 80% of my time reading news and surfing the net right now. My colleagues and I are now betting on what the level of the S&P will close each day (the closest guess wins a cup of coffee). Yeah, how bored we are.

Next week will be better. I'm sure.

No comments: