Friday, January 02, 2009

New year resolutions 2009

New year, new resolutions...
  • I will be more proactive. Repeat of last year's...
  • I will control my temper and not snap at people when I'm frustrated at something or someone else.
There, keep it simple. Higher chance of me remembering my resolutions and actually achieving them. Heh.

And, I learnt that two of my friends have the same first resolution about proactivity. That got me thinking that most people are procrastinators - which led me to remember that procrastination has its roots in evolution. Something about putting off doing difficult or unenjoyable things resulting in saving of precious energy... and then i came across this article which said, "Most people never achieve their new year resolutions"...

Nice. How inspirational...

No comments: