Friday, May 30, 2008

What if I get used to this?

Just wondering man... I could so get used to this. Living the high life at the Grand Hyatt.

I wake up at 7.30 every morning. Pick one of three sets of newspapers (Financial Times, Herald Tribune or South China Morning Post) that are delivered outside my room every morning. Head downstairs for a hearty 280HKD buffet breakfast, while staff I meet always greets me with a smile. Walk out the building while doormen hold them open for me. Hop into a cab as the friendly doorman who remembers me instructs the cabby to take me to the office. Pay only 15HKD to the cabby for the ride which takes only 5mins.

Work at the office is tough, so lets skip to when I leave at about 9plus.

Take one of the many cabs plying the streets back to the hotel. Hit the gym, lift a few weights, then have dinner at one of the many restaurants that charge really exorbitant prices - but I don't care.

Take a nice hot shower in a huge marble-tiled toilet.

Then finally, rest in the comfy bed for next morning.

---

But what if I get used to this?

No comments: