Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sorry for the extended absence..

To get right to the point, the reason why I didn't update the blog was not because I was swamped with work or errands or other important stuff.. and not because something terrible happened...

its because i kinda got addicted playing World of Warcraft. If you heard of it, you probably also heard that one 8 year old kid played for 4 days non-stop until he died. i'm not like that, in case you were wondering...

BUT, truth is I am addicted. every little bit of free time I have after work, I spend it playing the game. on weekends, if I don't have plans, I'll be at home playing it. While its fun, it kinda sucks the life out of you.

Yeah, i know, i should cut down on it. I will, I promise.

And I'll try to update this blog at least once a week.

And finally, before I end this post, I'll like to thank all you sweet things who emailed/msn-ed/sms-ed me birthday messages. To tell the truth, I would have forgotten its my birthday. haha.

No comments: